The biggest news to come out of our 2017 OnStage Convention is the introduction of the Stamparatus. We saw it in action, and it is fabulous!!
What is it?
Stamparatus is an innovative stamp placement tool. Here’s what you can do with it…
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
How do you get one?
You can reserve one during any of three reservation windows. A reservation will act like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
*****Added December 1 – Update*****
There will be a reservation window as scheduled, December 5-30, and the window will not close at any maximum number of orders. These reservations will begin shipping March 19 as scheduled, in the order that they were received. However, since the reservation window will not be limited, not all reservations will be available for shipping on March 19. Reserve early for best placement on the list – the window opens December 5 at 2pm MT in the Online Store.
There will be no reservation window in January as previously announced. Since the December window will not close at a maximum quantity, everyone will have a chance to make a reservation this month. The December 5-30 window will be the last chance to reserve Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
Stampin’ Up!’s video shows more of the features. If you are receiving this blog post in an email, click here for the video.
Of course, there are many other great products coming in the new year – please email me at email@example.com if you would like to receive copies of the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs in the mail. We got to see them at our OnStage event, and they are amazing!!
I have some pictures to share from the event, too…
Our 30th Anniversary Theme…Love It, Live It, Share It
Ready to start!!!
General Session fun
Celebrating our Alaska Trip Achievement
Whew! It was a full three days, and there are so many good things to come! Don’t forget…if you do not have a Demonstrator, and you would like to receive the upcoming catalogs, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great Monday!